A happy and spiritually soulful person contributes and forms modern society that upholds high ethical values and morale. Jain Vishva Bhararti and entire Jain Terapanth sect is blessed to have divinity of Acharya Mahapragya in form of Preksha meditation i.e. Prekshadhyan, a spiritual enchanting and healing meditation technique that is globally popular and accepted. Prekshadhyan is a proven scientific technique on shaping brain and soul by means of meditation.
JVB proactively conducts Preksha meditation camps on regional, state, national and various international levels with meditation expert trainers in guidance from Acharya Shree and monks/ Samaniji/ Samanji. Jain Vishva Bharati has two full-fledged international level units namely Acharya Tulsi International Preksha meditation centre and Tulsi Adhyatma Needam. Both units are equipped with latest modern means of meditation and facilities. JVB conducts various Preksha meditation training camps on centre level along with Trainers camps as well.
Acharya Tulsi International Preksha meditation centre – key features:
- Spacious lush green location and design
- Centrally located in JVB campus
- Facilities for conducting international/ national level events
- Audio visual tools for best training experience
- Online registration facilities for camp registration
Tulsi Adhyatma Needam – key features:
- India’s pioneer meditation centre
- Superior location and facilities
- Calm and quiet sound proof location for best of meditation experience
- Various events throughout the year
So have you started benefiting from Preksha meditation? Visit Preksha meditation website and start now.